Besides the long days on the beach and outdoor sports, why not try some cultural experiences in Costa Brava. The list is long but we´ve chosen a few that we think are well worth a visit.
- The medieval villages of Pals, Peratallada and Monells
- The coastal villages of Begur, Calella and Llafranc
- The Iberian town of Ullastret
- The Jewish quarters of Girona and Besalú
- The Dalí triangle Dalí Museum-Theatre in Figueres, Gala and Dalí's Púbol Castle in La Pera and the Dalí's house in Port Lligat.
- Greek/Roman ruins at Empúries
- Pottery producers in La Bisbal
- The Castles of Montgrí and Santa Caterina in Torroella de Montgrí