How to get to the Hotel Aigua Blava
From Barcelona on the AP-7 motorway, take exit 9 at Vidreres and follow the signs for Palamós. Go along the C-35 until you reach Llagostera, take the C-65 and C-31, which passes through Sant Feliu de Guíxols, Platja d’Aro and Palamós. Take exit 331, following the signs for Mont-ras/Palafrugell Sud at the roundabout on the GI-655 heading to Palafrugell, take the GI-650 towards Regencós and the GI-653 towards Begur. Pass through Begur and continue along the GIP-6531 and GIV-6532 heading towards Aigua Blava.
From France on the A-9, take the AP-7 motorway when you get into Spain and take exit 6 at Girona following signs for Palamós. Continue along the C-66, passing through La Bisbal d’Empordà until you reach Torrent. Take the GI-652 towards Pals and then the GI-650 towards Regencós and the GI-653 towards Begur. Pass through Begur and continue along the GIP-6531 and GIV-6532 heading towards Aigua Blava.
You can also reach the Aigua Brava Hotel by sea, docking at the Aiguablava Marina.
For further information and reservations please contact us.
Distance from the Hotel to the main transport hubs in Catalonia and the Costa Brava
- 50 km from the RENFE and AVE train station in Girona
- 60 km from the RENFE and AVE train station in Figueres
- 58 km from Girona-Costa Brava Airport
- 143 km from Barcelona Airport
- 118 km from Perpignan Airport
- 77 km from the French border
- 140 km from Barcelona
- 18km from the port of Palamós
- 0 km from the Aigua Blava Marina